July 8, 2013

blog wunderlust: 8th July 2013

When I started this project, I was a young architect. I was very apprehensive about any changes to the design. Whether I wanted to or not, I learned that you can accept some changes to its form without compromising its intent. But it's a leap of faith that I didn't want to make initially - to put it mildly.
Michael Arad

[image source below]

'Hannibal' on TV: In decorating, he's a man of good taste that is so good it's scary | The Real (Insanely Talented, Unfairly Ignored) Housewives Of Architecture | Innovation for all the elements | Google's Dublin office is playground for nerds | Workshop “The Building of an Imaginary City” | Exploring Russel Wright's Manitoga | Having fun with architecture | : World architecture festival awards 2013

last word: LSU researchers build
historical architecture app to identify architecture of the South and the Caribbean

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...